Friday, May 3, 2024

Borderlands 2 and other notes

Tonight's stream of Borderlands 2 was a mix of getting things done and over leveling myself for the original story content... as well as seeing the problem with playing with others in it. The big issue is a lot of people want to speed through things while I want to take my time... which was certainly the case in regards to some buried  treasure.

We did finish the Captain Scarlet and her Pirate's Booty story, so we can now either focus on the next DLC content or go back to the main story of Borderlands 2

Borderlands 2 returns on Monday

Our next stream on Friday night will feature Ghost of Tsushima

For the raid we dropped in samaell_alwahm who was playing Genshin Impact

Work was bleh... felt barely productive and incredibly long

Finished the WWE story commission so next on my agenda is a My Hero Academia related one.  

I really hate it when people leave my gate open when they come to my front door trying to get me to go their church.

The Xbox 360 store is shutting down soon... a shame many developers never bothered to make many of their games backwards compatible

Borderlands 2 Achievements

  • Cute Loot: Killed a Chubby
  • Treasure Hunter: Completed the mission "X Marks the Spot"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ghost of Tsushima and other notes

Tonight's stream of Ghost of Tsushima was focused on exploring the northern portion of the map, finding a lot of things before realizing...