Friday, April 26, 2024

Borderlands 2 and other notes

Tonight's stream of Borderlands 2 saw me focusing on doing side quests that are consider trivial in terms of difficulty, because I tend to engage in a lot of combat when playing in an effort to overpower the game. Certainly need to remember to keep a corrosive weapon on hand at all times because it generally melts most enemies.

We did not get any achievements this evening, as I could of sworn there would be some dedicated to doing side quests. 

Borderlands 2 will return on Monday

Friday night's stream will feature Ghost of Tsushima

Thank you to Oldish22 for a raid following their stream

For the raid we dropped in on la_leyenda_23 who was playing Fallout 76 

Made the decision that after we get the last few achievements in Lego Batman 2, Saturdays will be dedicated to Persona 4 Golden until we we're able to move it the weeknight slots

We did have work today and it was super productive for me in terms of completion. Thankfully it was a very short research assignment.

I'm about 60% finished the Star Wars story commission I'm working on. Having no work the last couple of days allowed for me to put a huge dent into the queue I had built up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ghost of Tsushima and other notes

Tonight's stream of Ghost of Tsushima was focused on exploring the northern portion of the map, finding a lot of things before realizing...