Saturday, March 23, 2024

Ghosbusters Spirtis Unleashed and other notes

Felt a lot better today than last night ,even if I went to bed at 1 AM and didn't wake up until about 2 in the afternoon.

Tonight's stream of Ghostbusters Spirits Unleashed was a blast, plenty of wins and great moments as both a Ghostbuster and as a ghost.

Staying on the Ghostbusters track, I got a few new shirts today as I will be phasing out some shirts that I have worn a lot on stream in the past six months.

And we're seeing Ghostbusters Frozen Empire tomorrow! I'm stoked, big shoutout to my brother for making it a family outing. 

Tomorrow's stream of Overwatch 2 will be starting late, probably a 6 PM start, 7 PM at the latest I suspect

For the raid we dropped in on IntergalaticPants who was playing Baldur's Gate 3 

Nearly finished a Mass Effect commission, I will be working on that before going to bed.

I continue to mess around a little with Suicide Squad off stream, and bang out a few achievements. Still waiting for the Blaze of Glory achievement to pop!

Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League Achievements

  • Killin' Time: Complete an Incursion Mission at Mastery level 10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ghost of Tsushima and other notes

Tonight's stream of Ghost of Tsushima was focused on exploring the northern portion of the map, finding a lot of things before realizing...