Saturday, November 18, 2023

Persona 5 Tactica and other notes

We started Persona 5 Tactica today, and while it certainly takes a while to get going because of the long opening, this game continues all of the usual charm that I've come to expect from the Persona franchise, The fundamentals are clearly easy to learn but really tough to master, as I'm a complete novice when it comes to tactical based RPGs. The music and voice acting is top quality I fell.

Unlike everyone else, I elected not to the do the DLC story first because I wanted to understand how to play the game, because even on Safe Difficulty, I feel like I have to be very mindful of what moves I make.

We'll continue Persona 5 Tatcia on Monday's stream!

Our next stream will featured Horizon Zero Dawn as I decided not to continue playing Starfield, because at least with HZD I feel like I'm engaged with the content!

For the raid we dropped in on djparticle who was playing Splatoon 3

Persona 5 Tactica Achievements

  • Lavenza's Aid: Gained the ability to fuse Personas.

Word was solid today, a few friendly folks to interview is always nice.

I'm currently working on a Resident Evil commission request, and that should be finish tomorrow... kind of over though out to use some elements of Resident Evil 3 and the chapter is turning out a bit lackluster.

Following it on a back to Back WWE related commissions requests, followed by Batman, Jimmy Neutron, Rooster Teeth, a 3rd WWE story and Star Wars tale. In a way I'm glad I'm off for Thanksgiving, and that some of these are concept that should only get around 2500 words, but of course I'll shoot for 3000 as always.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ghost of Tsushima and other notes

Tonight's stream of Ghost of Tsushima was focused on exploring the northern portion of the map, finding a lot of things before realizing...