Saturday, September 23, 2023

Horizon Zero Dawn and other notes

Hi everyone,

We had another good night of work, as I reached the goal I was looking for which hopefully will mean a bit extra in next week's paycheck to set up for the next set of bills.

Tonight's stream of Horizon Zero Dawn started a bit late because I thought I hit the start stream button on OBS... but we covered a lot of ground, finding various first items for a series of collectables in addition to slowly covering every quest we come across. I'm pretty much resigned to not doing the Hunter Lodge Quest however. The Cauldrons certainly seem like they'll be fun to explore when I come across them.

Horizon Zero Dawn Trophies

  • First Vantage found: Found and accessed a Vantage datapoint.
  • First Corrupted Zone cleared: Killed all the corrupted machines in a Corrupted Zone.
  • First Banuk Figure found: Found a wooden effigy left by a Banuk traveler.
  • 10 Vulnerable machine kills: Killed 10 machines weak to Fire while burning, or weak to
  • Freeze while frozen.
  • First Core Overridden: Reached the Core of a Cauldron and accessed its information.
  • All Recon machines killed: Killed at least one of every type of Reconnaissance machine.

Our next stream will feature Cyberpunk 2077 and  will feature the awful new gameplay mechanics. I already tested it out a bit to see what changed and I'm not liking all the changes to my quick hack set up, and the fact that I know have to scramble to get components I need to craft and upgrade what I already had equipped. Anyway the stream will start about 5 PM Eastern over on twitch.tv/fredcasden and for sure we should be able to finish the game outright.

For the raid we dropped in on twitch.tv/zonesama who was doing a stream of F-Zero 99

Didn't finish the second of back to back WWE commission requests due to... passing out around noon, which was weird. I'm going to finish that, after I post this and take the opportunity to work on my Persona story.

Also discovered that The Last of Us Fandom community is more insane than I first thought after yesterday. I'm really tempted to really get under their skin, I mean what could be worse than Ellie verbally tearing down Joel? Answer: Joel helping Abby.

Phillies won tonight, and at this point unless something horrific happens they are a shoe-in at the top Wild Card team in the National League.

On a side note, my weight has been fluctuating a lot late going anywhere from 250 to 260.

And on that note, have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Persona 4 Golden and other notes

Tonight's stream of Persona 4 Golden saw us learn that Kanji is the next person that needs to be rescued and some things regarding his s...