Thursday, August 10, 2023

Resident Evil 6, Broforce and other notes

Hi everyone,

Work was cancelled again today, but on the other hand I made a little bit of cash via commissions for story writing, and I knocked out another commission request today, for another in a long line of Mass Effect stories.

Went through more of mom's stuff to throw out... and... well I was total wreck, even if I just grab and throw stuff in a garbage bag, it's pretty much heart wrenching every single time I do it.

Tonight's stream didn't start until 9:30 PM Eastern, because I wanted to lead off with Iceman as we finished the Jake & Sherry campaign in  Resident Evil 6. We basically had the back half of Chapter 4 and all of Chapter 5 to do, which we knocked out in about 90 minutes. Overall I liked this campaign a lot more than the first two campaigns, as the story and game play was a lot more smooth. Next week we'll start on Ada's campaign to begin the final leg of Resident Evil 6.

In the second half of the stream, I messed around with Broforce which was just added to Game Pass, and I knocked out a few levels while unlocking a number of Bros. One of the charms of Broforce is all the references to 80s action heroes. We'll feature Broforce again next week following the Resident Evil 6 part of the Wednesday stream

Resident Evil 6 Achievements

  • Still on the Run: Complete Chapter 4 in Jake's campaign.
  • See You Around: Complete Chapter 5 in Jake's campaign.

Broforce Achievements

  • You're Fired: Kill an enemy by launching them on a propane tank.

 For the raid we dropped in on x9abenonymous9x who was playing Resident Evil 7: Biohazard over at twitch.tv/x9abenonymous9x

Found out I got rejected from a few places I applied for... the job search goes on with the usual 1 step forward 20 steps back which is driving me nuts.

Our next stream over on twitch.tv/fredcasden is scheduled for 9:30 PM Eastern if we have work, and will feature The Expanse to lead things off. If we work is cancelled, we'll start at 6:30 PM. 

So on that note, have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ghost of Tsushima and other notes

Tonight's stream of Ghost of Tsushima was focused on exploring the northern portion of the map, finding a lot of things before realizing...