Wednesday, July 12, 2023

The Court of Owls...

Hi everyone,

Tonight's stream of Gotham Knights was a bit long because I got side tracked in doing many side activities along with letting dialog and stuff play out. The big plot reveal that the villainous Court of Owls is interesting, and I wonder how much of an influence the TV series Gotham had on them being featured. Also discovered Mr. Freeze is running around and that's a plot that needs to be dealt with but it has no bearing on the main story it seems.

Staying focused on using Batgirl girl has apparently lead to unique character stuff happening, so I wonder if that pertains to Robin, Nightwing and Red Hood as well. Loved that Renee Montoya and the Penguin are being used as allies that provide reoccurring challenges for me to knock out.

The whole 'night' cycle of the game is rather unique and really raises questions regarding how much does Batman get done in one night... but then again I'll worry less about that question going forward because as soon as I learned fast travel was a thing, I unlocked it to make sure we can jump from place to place with little trouble going forward! 

Also managed to experience the co-op drop in feature of Gotham Knights, which ended up being a lot of fun

Gotham Knights Achievements

  • To the Victor Go the Spoils: Uncover a new problem at S.T.A.R. Labs
  • Get ReQ'd: Discover a sketchy self-help program in Gotham's streets
  • Whispered Words: Complete Case File 02: THE RABBIT HOLE

We didn't do a formal raid tonight, instead I just went over to hang out on bestibunni's channel over at twitch.tv/bestibunni

Nearly finished the WWE short story commission and I'm already thinking about the one that's next which is a return to Mass Effect

Work was not as good as it was on Monday evening, but it was solid enough to get through.

Foot and ankle feel better, still need to keep it elevated at times, but at least when sitting  it's not feeling feeling hot.

Our next stream is for Wednesday night at 9:30 PM Eastern, and will see Iceman and I continue Resident Evil 6! 

See you later over on twitch.tv/fredcasden!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Persona 4 Golden and other notes

We opened up Persona 4 Golden tonight, and the intro certainly reminded me of the one for Persona 4 Dancing All-Night... and of course I mad...