Thursday, June 10, 2021

Today's Notes 6/10/21: Into The World Tiers

Good morning everybody,

It's a work day and I have work, so that's good, but I see my assignment is the annual research effort that is way to long for people who could care less about their local hospitals. So that's gonna suck.

Anyway last night's stream of The Division was kind of weird because I was unaware of Iceman's change in schedule, so I ended up taking a break from The Division mid-stream to do some Capcom Arcade Stadium, just messing around the score attack on several old games, coming no where near the minimum to get my scores 'ranked'. Now I'm sure there are some people out there who can get through some of these old games on one 'quarter' / credit, but I'm sure as hell not one of them. Now Iceman was able to join in and we made a lot of progress in the area of the map where we were focused in, resulting in two achievements being unlocked.

  1. What Needs To Be Done: Recover Charles Bliss' propaganda tape.
  2. On the Level: Reach Level 30 with an Agent.

With reaching level 30, that unlocked the world tiers in The Division which means hanging around an waiting for Iceman next week will be a lot more easier since I can just go around searching for gear without worrying to much about level progression. As always big thanks to Iceman for all of help! And of course we got clips from last night, so some will be for Capcom Arcade Stadium and some for The Division.

Twitch Clip: Oh Ship! Damn It All!

Twitch Clip: Arcade Madness

Twitch Clip: Yes You Lost To A Mere Child

Twitch Clip: Dark Zone Rank Up

Twitch Clip: Let's Get It On

Twitch Clip: Hearing Piano Music? More like 70s funk!

Twitch Clip: There's a big gold dude in there...

On a side note I've noticed that a lot of folks are migrating back to the Division and wanting to co-op and such for different reasons. I wonder if it's because they are trophy / achievement hunting or if it's because they prefer it to The Division 2. In my case it was just to get through the story and see what lead to the events of the sequel.

After the stream I turned my attention to chasing the achievements in a little game called Toybox Turbos, just a little racing game where every course seems to be from the perspective of racing toy cars on say a dining room table, over a kitchen counter and sink. So it's a charming little game, with various achievements to help me keep my current streak going. There are 16 achievements in it and I knocked out six last night. 

  1. Pole Position: Achieved 3 stars in a Classic race
  2. Big Spender: Purchased any vehicle
  3. Tick Tock: Achieved 3 stars in a Time Trial event
  4. Heavy Traffic: Achieved 3 stars in an Overtake event
  5. One Down...: Achieved a 3 star rating for every event in a single cup
  6. The New World: Unlocked a new cup

Today's Fitness Boxing 2 session went 37 minutes with an estimated calorie burn of 570 kcal. We're now up to 9 out of 10 for the Laura's Trainee achievement and 4 out of 10 for the Laura's Buddy achievement. Which of course is a tell tale sign we did do a little extra today. Did have a little trouble getting some blocking motions to register, so I had more misses than I would have liked.  

For tonight's stream we have Star Trek Online to lead off as we'll be back to just back to chasing weekly endeavors between my two characters. STO did add away for players to now get the Kelvin Timeline ships... finally, so I went ahead and added the Vengeance Intel Dreadnought, Kelvin Constitution and D& Heavy Destroyer to my account. Since STO will only be the first half of the stream, I'm not totally sure what the second half will be, either something on the PlayStation 2 or maybe we'll just diving into something on the Xbox or Switch side of things. I'll make up my mind later.

And on that note we'll see you later over on twitch.tv/fredcasden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Persona 4 Golden and other notes

Tonight's stream of Persona 4 Golden saw us learn that Kanji is the next person that needs to be rescued and some things regarding his s...