Wednesday, April 14, 2021

My High School Cross Country Times

Recently I found the 'Record Boards', that were used to post my race times for when I was on the Pennsauken Tech Cross Country Team in my Junior and Senior years. Hell you may have seen me wearing the t-shirt I kept from my senior year of High School from time to time on my Twitch streams (http://twitch.tv/fredcasden) Races were done at places like Cooper River Park. Gloucester Community College, Paul IV High School, Medford Technical High School. 

You may ask why don't I have records for my Freshman or Sophmore years, well its because I didn't join the Cross Country team until my Junior year (out of spite... but that's a long story), and I missed the first race of that season.  Also a big reason for the difference in times between my Junior and Senior years was because I was conned into enlisting in the Army Reserves via the delayed entry program, and for the summer of 2000 I was at Ft. Jackson in South Carolina going through boot camp for the United States Army.

 

Junior Year (1999)

1. Versus Pennsauken High, Edgewood High & Gloucester Tech - 36:04

2. Versus Bishop Eustace & Woodrow Wilson  - 35:22

3. Versus  Clayton High & Gloucester Tech - 39:29

4. Versus Medford  - 37:00*

5. Versus Camden High, Cherry Hill West and Gloucester Tech  - 32:00*

6. Open Race - 31: 00*

*board damage can't see full time


Senior Year (2000)

1. Versus Paul VI - 24:62

2. Versus Gloucester Tech - 24:17

3. Versus Woodrow Wilson & Camden High - 24:30

4. Versus Camden Catholic & Bishop Eustace - 23:54

5. New Jersey State Tournament - 28:13

6. Versus Gloucester Tech - 24:40

7. Versus Gloucester Tech, Medford Tech & West Hampton Tech - 27:27

No comments:

Post a Comment

Persona 4 Golden and other notes

Tonight's stream of Persona 4 Golden saw us learn that Kanji is the next person that needs to be rescued and some things regarding his s...