Monday, June 22, 2020

Introducing The Space Bar

On Friday of last week, I went about streamlining my stream, primarily because I want a more unique look that is just for my stream, and I realized I needed a background since I was getting ride of the chat only overlay which basically covered 70% of the screen. So I went to DaemonsWolf (https://www.darkwolfcreative.com) and even though she normally doesn't do just backgrounds, I loved what she did by including the Purgatory bar from Mass Effect 3 in a previous piece, so I knew she could come up with something cool. This background will make its debut during tonight's stream over at twitch.tv/fredcasden


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ghost of Tsushima and other notes

Tonight's stream of Ghost of Tsushima was focused on exploring the northern portion of the map, finding a lot of things before realizing...