Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Marvel's Midnight Suns and other notes

Tonight's stream saw a big focus on completing the Deadpool DLC story, and I can see that it's going to tie to the other DLC characters which is going to be awesome.  We banged out several grind related achievements as well, so all and all a productive night of gaming.

Midnight Suns will be featured tomorrow night as I think we'll go into the next DLC story arc, which is Morbius... I think

For the raid we dropped in on calyria who was playing Final Fantasy XIV

I hate UPS, they always deliver late... but I got a new fan that has a timer so I can rotate which fans are on at any given time.

Work was bleh... we closed out an assignment and got the final hour off... so that raises questions about if we got work coming in... sigh...

Knocked out the WWE Commission, next up is a Dragon Ball one

Tired two different Phillips OTA antenna's both were actually worst than the one I picked up as a curiosity... how is that even possible?! 

I've been up since 1 PM on Sunday... I need to sleep...

Marvel's Midnight Suns Achievements

  • The Best Girl: Petted Charlie 15 days in a row.
  • Back in Time for Lunch: Completed a general mission in 2 turns or less.
  • Pinball Wizard: KO'd multiple enemies with a single Knockback 25 times.
  • And Look Good Doing It: Spent 1500 Gloss on cosmetic options for the Hunter.
  • The Good, the Bad, and the Undead: Complete all Deadpool story missions.

No comments:

Post a Comment