Sunday, June 30, 2024

Overwatch 2 and other notes

Tonight's stream started two hours late because of the thunderstorms that rolled through, so I ended up finishing Becky Lynch's book which I started reading months ago when I got it. 

Once we got started, we ended up having a decent night outside of several idiots that we had the misfortune of teaming with. Big thanks to PandaSweet for being apart of the fun! Nearly finished the Battlepass for Season 11, will knock it out over the course of the week when doing dailies and working on next week's challenges.

Overwatch 2 will return next Sunday night!

Tomorrow night we are playing Marvel's  Midnight Suns, and will work on the Deadpool related story and things. 

For the raid we dropped in on samaell_alwahm who was playing Wuthering Waves 

Started work on the next commission story which is WWE related, should be able to knock it out between tonight and tomorrow

Did part of my laundry, I really need to put the heavier t-shirts away until the winter time

Will have my first movie reaction video for my YouTube channel posted in a couple of weeks on  July 18, and it will be of Zorro the Gay Blade

I need to find a decent cheap video editor that is similar to windows movie maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment