Sunday, May 12, 2024

Overwatch 2 and other notes

Tonight's stream was dedicated to mostly playing as Dva to give a good idea of how I tend to literally play her as a tank with some dive-bomb attempts when I see an opening.Did get in several matches as Brigitte, Zarya and a few other characters as well.

Of course there were some very suspect people both terms of who we played with and against that very much had me scratching my head.

Still, mostly playing as Dva had me thinking I could go on a string of dedicating nights to playing as specific characters. Just a thought.

Big thanks to PandaSweet for being apart of the fun

Overwatch 2 will return next Sunday

Tomorrow night we're back to Borderlands 2 to continue the Tiny Tina DLC content.

For the raid we dropped in on Kalenal who was playing Final Fantasy XIV

Did groceries today, had to spend more than I was planning  to because I needed contractor bags.

Got a good deal of writing done on a WWE commission, will be working on that after this is posted

Also will record this week's Daria Reactions before bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment