Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Borderlands 2 and other notes

We finished the Tiny Tina Assault on Dragon's Keep DLC and I rather like it as an epilogue to the main story of Borderlands 2 with how it is Tina coping with the deaths of Roland and Bloodwing. Plus we got to see Buttstallion... Handsome Jack's infamous horse.

We were joined by a few people who joined in randomly, one to give me 'better gear' and another to complete the main story of the DLC. Big thanks to them for being apart 

Now the question is do I go ahead to do the main story, do I do the head hunter stuff or do I do the Commander Lilith stuff. I think I'll have check the achievements list as we're already 45 hours in

We will be playing Borderlands 2 tomorrow

For the raid we dropped in on samaell_alwahm who was playing 7 Days to Die

Work was solid tonight even if we had to switch assignments

Got a good start on the Back to the Future commission request, finishing one scene and next will be a second, much longer scene

Borderlands 2 Achievements

  • t's Like That One Video: Showed thine worst enemy, the abomination known as "The Darkness," who is the nerdiest of them all
  • Shorty, You So Best: Completed thy quest by rescuing yonder queen

No comments:

Post a Comment