Saturday, August 17, 2024

God Eater: Resurrection and other notes

Tonight we did a bunch of free missions in God Eater and I really like using the Scythe as a slashing weapon, it's slow but it has a big arc, also experimented with using different crushing and piercing weapons, which do seem have perks depending on enemy types. I'm real curious about the story and the implied conspiracy theory.

God Eater Resurrection will return next Friday night

Tomorrow's Stream: Grandia

'Tonight's Raid: misscammi316
Playing: Fortnite

Work was solid despite some technical issues

Nearly finished the NFL story, going to finish it before bed.

I know I have to record two episodes for the Daria Reactions this week I'll probably record them back to back as we start season three

God Eater: Resurrection Trophies

  • Destroyer: Break 100 bonds.
  • Jackpot: Discover a rare Abandoned God Arc.

No comments:

Post a Comment