Saturday, August 3, 2024

God Eater: Resurrection and other notes

Finally saw the plot progress in God Eater Resurrection and it turns out there might be a whole in-game conspiracy that someone wanting Lidlow taken out. I am interested in seeing where that goes. However, I was not keen in having to get through three missions basically solo with Alisa basically being extremely passive and making me a city duck. The third once against a giant scorpion was a real pain in the ass.

We did do the stream off the television instead of one of the monitors on my desk, and I think things worked out. I still won't be looking directly at the camera during the gaming, but at the very least I'm not looking down at the down. Des mean I have to raise my chair up because of where I had to move my webcam. 

God Eater Resurrection will return next Friday night

Tomorrow night we're playing Grandia

For the raid we dropped in on samaell_alwahm who was playing Wutheringe Waves

Work was alright outside of one asshole who was Trump supporter

Finished one WWE commission and now I got another one to work on, which should be do able and knocked out during the day tomorrow

Did a little weed pulling and my legs got bit by something... grr

Fridge is fully of groceries, so no need for take out for the next two weeks

Got to record the next Daria Reaction video after tomorrow's stream 

Also kept my achievement streak going on Xbox since RetroMania has a couple of character achievements

RetroMania Wrestling Achievements

  • SPLX King: Win a match as Jeff Cobb


God Eater: Resurrection Trophies

  • Resonance: Perform a resonance between New-Type God Eaters.
  • A Power Unleashed: Activate a Control Unit's effect for the first time.
  • The Brink of Death: Perform Link aid on an ally.

No comments:

Post a Comment