Saturday, July 13, 2024

J-Stars Victory Vs and other notes

Tonight we wrapped up the pretty much everything doable in J-Stars Victory Vs on a single dedicated play-through without feeling burnt out. Rather disappointed there was not a proper end game boss to fight, instead its a fight against a duplicate of our story mode main characters. Still we had a good time with it, 

I kind of wished I looked into the Customize trophy weeks ago because I suspect I could have had more of advantage, but oh well. We'll revisit J-Stars Victory Vs down the road, as I do feel I can bang out the remaining trophies over time, which includes 3 additional campaigns, defeating 10 Korrin tower opponents and Completing Victory Road.

Starting next Friday God Eater Resurrection will be featured as out PS4 game

Tomorrow night we're playing Marvel's Midnight Suns

For the raid we dropped in on TheReal_Slim_Katie who was playing Elden Ring

Work was a slog, only one interview... could've had two, but the person bailed on me with two questions left...

Finished the Star Wars commission story, came up less than 4000 words, but I finally got a Twitch Payout, so that's an extra bit I was not counting on. Next on my commission list is an AEW story

J-STARS Victory VS+ Trophies

  • Unto the Final Battle: Upgrade your Jump Ship to its final form in J-Adventure mode.
  • Ruler of the World: Clear 1 story arc in J-Adventure mode.
  • Thar Be Treasure!: Find 1 piece of submerged treasure in J-Adventure mode.
  • Treasure Hunter: Find 10 pieces of submerged treasure in J-Adventure mode.
  • Born to Customize: Create all 6 combination bonus lines when customizing your J-Stars card deck.

No comments:

Post a Comment