Sunday, June 2, 2024

Overwatch 2 and other notes

Tonight's stream of Overwatch was one to forget as I was flying solo the entire time and my tendency to check out of matches ended up being a highlight. I did focus on using characters I've rarely used. 

I did distract myself by having Spotify on to singing along to the music which certainly made the night move faster.

 Overwatch 2 will return Sunday night

Tomorrow night we're back to Persona 4 Golden!

For the raid we dropped in on Kalenal who was playing Final Fantasy XIV

Also dived into Persona 4 Golden to figure out how the Reaper gimmick works and safe to say, doing it off stream was for the best because keep tracks of how many chests were open was a pain.

Did a little yard work early this morning, mostly on the sidewalk

Got started on the WWE commission request, took a while to figure out how I wanted the set up to go. Should be able to knock it out during the day tomorrow.

Persona 4 Golden Achievements

  • The Reaper Becomes the Reaped: Defeat The Reaper.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment