Saturday, June 22, 2024

J-STARS Victory VS+ and other notes

So tonight's stream of J-Stars Victory Vs saw us advancing the plot and getting access to more side quests while getting Luffy to rank 20, which means getting him to rank 30 will be a breeze next week I feel, because I need to make sure to go after every ship before advancing the plot again.

I'm really liking doing Luffy's campaign teaming him with Hancock because she has some nice stuns and range attacks that basically keeps her out of harms way for the most part.

I am curious as to why was Jump Force was such a step back from this game in terms of its mechanics and features. 

 J-Stars Victory Vs will return next Friday night!

Tomorrow we're looking to finish Persona 4 Golden, which we should be able to do even if we have to extend the stream

For the raid we dropped in on SweetLindir who was playing Smite

Work was a mix bag... a couple of completes and a couple that were nearly finished

Finished the Spider-Man commission request, and next up is a God Eater one... and I know nothing about the series...

 But my curiosity has lead me to see that the first game in the saga (or at least the 2nd remake) was available digitally on PS4, so safe to say I'm going to be learning about it a whole lot down the road

J-STARS Victory VS+ Trophies

  • Veteran Shipwright: Affix 3 upgrade parts to your Jump Ship in J-Adventure mode.
  • First-Time Hunter: Hunt 1 monster in J-Adventure mode.
  • Cannon Marksman: Hunt 10 monsters in J-Adventure mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment