Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Persona 4 Golden and other notes

We got a lot done in Persona 4 Golden this evening, even with the late start because... things went very wrong for me during afternoon and early evening (not the last time I'll say that in today's notes).

So let's see, we rescued Rise, saw Teddy unlocking his Persona, got Yu up to level 60, started the Hanged Man and Devil Social links, caught a bug perfectly, shopped with Tanaka 5 times and oh yeah... continue to basically out pace the game's enemies by a factor of two to one.

At this point we are waiting for Rise to recover from her ordeal, but I already know the next arc will feature Naoto because of how drunk Dojima got. So finally, the best girl will be apart of the team. 

Persona 4 Golden will return on Thursday

Our next stream will either feature Sea of Thieves or MultiVersus, depends on Iceman's availability.

For the raid we dropped in on on MissCammi316 who was playing Smite

I was late to work today... I know how can I be late to work when I work from home. Answer, simple... things we horrible wrong for me in the late afternoon and early evening.

Finished writing the Teen Titans story, and started work on a Spider-Man related one. Hopefully I can have that done by Thursday

Persona 4 Golden Achievements

  • Moderate Bookkeeper: Register over 50% of the Compendium.
  • Going Nova: Deal over 999 damage in 1 attack.
  • Skilled Commander: Perform 50 All-Out Attacks.
  • The Lounge Is Closed: Rescue Rise Kujikawa.
  • Granter of Your Desires: Buy 5 things from Tanaka's Amazing Commodities.
  • Bug Hunter: Swing the net with perfect timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment