Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Borderlands 2 and other notes

Tonight we finished Borderlands 2, wrapping up with a total play time of 61.6 hours and 51 of 75 Xbox Achievements unlocked. Because we were over leveled and got our hands on on DLC related weapons and gear, we basically were able to steam roll Jack and The Warrior within a span of maybe 5 minutes (if that).

Overall I liked this play through a hell of a lot more than I did my first one on Steam where I didn't really have a clue and didn't have a plan on how to prepare for key battles, such as not knowing having acid weapons would be very important.

With Bordermands 2 wrapped up, Persona 4 Golden will move into being out main focus with Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday streams being dedicated to it.

Tomorrow night the plan is wither Smite or Sea of Thieves, depending on Iceman's availability 

For the raid we dropped in on AshRe_L who completed a speed run of Borderlands 2 in 5.5 hours!

Got another estimate on having the trees cut down... and was told $550... so I'll go with the first one once I scrape together the cash

Work was solid this evening, and I know I was about 40% over production so thing should work out in getting funds to deal with the rees

Finished the Legend of Zelda story, next up is a Spider-Man related commission

Borderlands 2 Achievements

  • Dang Girl You Ace At This Game: Won the most challenging round in Murderlin's Temple
  • Feels Like The First Time: Opened the chest at the bus stop in Fyrestone
  • Knowing Is Half The Battle: Completed the mission "Data Mining"
  • Cool Story, Bro: Defeated Jack
  • What does it mean?: I can't even capture it on my camera

No comments:

Post a Comment